The Detroit Tigers Podcast #121: Five Months Down, One to Go
Posted on August 30, 2010
Welcome to The Detroit Tigers Podcast. This is Episode #121 a 70-minute podcast about the Detroit Tigers recorded live from Scottsdale, Ariz., and Asheville, N.C.
In this episode we touch on:
- Johnny Damon chooses to stay in Detroit. Good move for him? What would the Tigers have preferred?
- Dan Shaughnessy‘s idiotic comments about Detroit vs. Boston.
- Damon, Sheffield, Ordonez, Pudge … is Detroit where aging stars come for final glory?
- Scherzer vs. Verlander: Who’s really the Tigers’ ace right now?
- Jim Leyland says he wants to manage the Tigers beyond his current contract.
- Moving Phil Coke to the starting rotation?
…and much more.
Leave a message on the listener line: (602) 903-5174. Or, reach us on Twitter: @TigersPodcast
We’ve also got a growing Facebook community: www.facebook.com/TigersPodcast
Reach the hosts via:
- Mike: @DailyFungo, @MikeMcClary and www.DailyFungo.com
- Ian: @IanCass, SB Nation Detroit and MLive’s Cutoff Man Blog.
Theme music for the podcast produced by Paul Minshall.
The Detroit Tigers Podcast is not affiliated in any way with the Detroit Tigers Baseball Club or Major League Baseball.